Copywriting for the Web, Marketing and Advertising
Writing for the web, marketing and
advertising has its rules and requires experience. We're ready to
in both Czech and English.
People don't read but scan texts--their sight slides
down and notices only certain points to recognize whether a
text is worth reading at all. When writing texts for the web or advertising
purposes, we format to catch reader attention.
Texts for advertising, marketing and the web must be:
- concise- without meaningless words
- logical - structured from the simple to the
- readable - light and positive in tone even if
sharing serious content
- visually segmented - the reader gets
information without reading the entire text
- persuasive - using facts and stimulae the texts
persuade user to perform the desired action - shop, contact you,
read more information, etc.
The shorter the more difficult
With marketings texts, we're starting off with longer basic
text full of information and gradually edit and "thicken"
the text to shortest
possible. Paradoxically, the shorter and more punching
the text, the more work it requires - and therefore more expensive.
Especially advertising mottos or slogans are difficult, because
in mere few words or short sentence they must convey the message
of your entire project, sell a product or service.
English and Czech Advertising Texts
If the final texts are supposed to be produced in both Czech and
English, our experience shows that its better to first create them
in English and then translate to Czech. English is usually faster
and sharper in the approach to client. Then the texts can be easily
"softened" for the Czech reader.
Prices and Conditions
- Copy writing is charged per hour at 500 CZK per hour.
- As a starting point we can use current text, brochures, product
instructions and care manuals, technical specification or (in case
of a truly new subject), client's notes or an interview.
we help your website? Feel free to contact
- Free initial site/project overview.
- Flexible copywriting services in Czech or English.
- Independent approach "from the outside" on an as-needed