Copywriting for the Web, Marketing and Advertising
Writing for the web, marketing and
advertising has its own set of rules and requires experience.
We're ready to deliver texts
in either Czech or English.
texts - sliding
down and noticing only certain points to decide if a
text is worth reading at all. When writing texts for the web or advertising
purposes, we format to focus reader attention.
Texts for Advertising, Marketing and the Web Must Be:
- concise - without meaningless words
- logical - structured from the simple to the
- readable - light and positive in tone, even
when the content is serious
- visually segmented - prime
information without reading the entire text
- persuasive - using facts and visual stimulae,
texts persuade a desired action - shop, contact
read more information, etc.
The Shorter the More Difficult
With marketings texts, we begin by writing long basic
texts full of information. Gradually we edit down to a
shortest possible solution. Paradoxically, the shorter
and more punchy the text, the more work it takes - and therefore
Write me 150 words, a piece of cake. Write me 15 that say it all,
there lies the real work. Advertising mottos or slogans
are especially difficult, because they
of an entire project, sell a product or highlight a service in a
very few words.
More About Copywriting
- Here are a few of Jim Freeman's thoughts on being a copywriter.
- Texts don't just magically appear ... here is a detailed description
of the writing process.