and Czech-English Translations
Unlike the many agencies offering
Czech and English translations, we provide personal
and direct contact between the translator, native-speaker editor
and the client. The results are high quality translations that
convey information and sound natural.
- all business and private documentation (correspondence, CVs,
business proposals, etc.)
- contracts and other legal documents
- general scientific or medical documents
- professional documentation, manuals, prodcedural standards
- websites including localization and SEO
- advertising copy and marketing texts
- articles, reports, books, etc.
We provide translations both from English to Czech
and from Czech to English.
Jim's native English and Michaela's native
clients unusual advantages for translations from Czech
This may be especially useful to Czech companies preparing documents
presentations for foreign clients or business partners. We are
also very familiar with the web environment and
- Translations are done with Jim's native English
skills available on an as-needed basis. This establishes correct
terminology from the begining.
- Should there be any questions about original text, the
translator consults the author (or client) quickly and directly
- no stranger picking up the phone and relaying messages.
- Unless you proofread in-house, translations are proofread or
edited by a native speaker who not only checks for typos, but
also ensures the natural flow of language. Read more
about our Proofreading
and Editing Services.
- Here are a few of Michaela Freeman's thoughts on being a translator.